Friday, August 05, 2005

Face Lift

Not much new to report on the knitting front. I did give my blog a bit of a facelift though. I fiddle with the colors some more which then meant I needed to change all the little rounders. This turned into a massive job. I probably made it a lot harder than it need to be, and I still can't figure out why the main rounders at the bottom aren't the right color. But I gave up. I think the whole thing look more unique now and less like I am using the same template as everyone else. At least that was my intention.

I was hoping to go to the knit out at The Mannings this weekend but I forgot that I told my friends I would watch their cats for them while they moved. I know from experience what a trial it is to have a cat around while you are in and out of the house and moving around. I might still go in the afternoon. It depends how the visiting kitties are taking to their new surroundings.

I also plan on FINALLY sitting down the read the Harry Potter. I just finished re-reading the whole serious last night and I am set to dive into the latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home