Friday, August 26, 2005

Non-Knitting Post

I have been meaning to write up a post about my last visit to Lewes, DE. My best friend Kristen lives there. I have to say I am jealous sometimes of the great life she has. She has a great husband whom I adore and the sweetest baby you could ever imagine. One of the things I love the most about Kris and Mark is that they don't mind company. Living at the beach means they get more than their fair share of it too. A couple of weekends ago I dragged my other friends Sana off to the beach with me. The highlight of the weekend was going to a pig roast at Mark's Dad's house.


That's Sana and I with what was left of the pig. Tasty!

Mark's step mom is really into carriage horses. Here is Jam and Jelly after our little ride through the neighborhood.

And here is a shot of Sana and baby Ryan's. He had a little cold that weekend so he was a little grumpy, but still such a perfect and lovely baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home