Tuesday, August 09, 2005

One Skein Wonder


I finally got the shoulder measurements for my SIL and was able to make my one skein wonder in just one day. This was a fun little project I got from Glampyres blog. She has some really great patterns so go check her out. She also wrote the pattern for Orangena. I really love this little shrug. In general I am not a shrug person but this was so cute and easy. I will probably be making more as gifts since it so quick and easy and really cute.

I wish I could try it on though. Unfortunately (for me anyway) I am like twice the size of my SIL. There is no way this thing would fit me. I checked and my gauge was dead on so it should fit her. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Very cute shrug. BTW, I think my sofa has the same exact print as yours!

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Kristen said...

Looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home