Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Quiz From my Neighbor

My knitting web-ring neighbor just said hello and she had this quiz up. Since it was knitty, I thought I would include it too.

You are Shetland Wool.
You are Shetland Wool.
You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a
little on the harsh side. Though you look
delicate you are tough as nails and prone to
intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are
widely respected and even revered.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I don't think any of the descriptions are all that flatering though. Is it my love of the movie "Heathers" that makes me a harsh person?

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Fun quiz. I like Quizilla. I took it too - I was Mohair!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

I was shetland wool too. And I picked Bed of Roses.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger sarah said...

Who doesn't love Heathers? I remember that being the first R-rate movie I watched when I was younger and felt I felt so wicked :)

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Rebeckah said...

I took this quiz ... it said I was dishcloth cotton ... most at home when I am at home ... which fits me to a tee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home