Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Shout out

Wow, I just realized I got featured on someone else's blog. This is a first for me (I think) esp since I only get like 1 or 2 hits a day. Go check it out http://www.dcblogs.com I guess this blog is about blogs about DC. Crazy. He actually wrote me and asked if I knew of any other knit blogs in the DC area. Um yeah, like a million. I didn't write him back though because I wanted a chance to check out his blog first and make sure I wasn't giving him all my fellow bloggers addresses so he could put them on some crazy site. It seems like a cool site, but I still don't know if I am comfortable giving him other peoples addresses. On the other hand, I think most bloggers are trying to get more traffic and exposure. I am will ask the other bloggers at md md knitty tonight what they think.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger KOB said...

I'm not crazy, honest, even put my name on the site. ;-) But I would like to create a category for "knitting blogs" local to the DC area, and if you have a few to suggest, that would be great. Thanks.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger KOB said...

Thanks for sending those links. I put a post up today. I'll create a category for knitting, and try to give you regular attention in the column. Hopefully, that will offer some help over time. Regards, Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home