Monday, August 01, 2005

Why have I forsaken you?

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. It has only been a month and already I find myself not adding things as much as I would like to.

This weekend I started in on the Kiparoo Shawl. I know I know I haven’t finished any of the million of other projects I have going, but I finished the front of the Filatra tank, and I finished one of the mosaic afghan sections so I wanted to start in on something new.

So far the shawl is going well. It is a pretty easy pattern and I am hoping I will have the center memorized in now time. No pictures yet though.

I spent a good chunk of Sunday sorting out the NoMoCo S-n-B afghan squares. Our group just finished up a square contest where we had members make as many squares as they could in two months. We did great. I now have hundreds of squares in my spare room. I bundled them all into packets on matching colors an put up a link on our group web page so now people can sign up to grab a packet and sew all the squares together to make an afghan. I am hoping we will have at least 4 finished by this winter to give to charity.

Oh, and just cause I feel the need to whine a bit. I had the worst headache ever yesterday. I woke up with it which is never a good thing (and no I wasn’t out drinking so I can’t even feel like I had a great time Sat night to compensate for the headache) I fought it off with Advil most of the day. Then I went to bed around 11. At 2 am I woke up and thought I was gonna die. It felt like someone was driving a burning hot spear through the right front of my head. I did all of my usual headache cure things. The only thing I didn’t do is take the relpax that I got from my doctor. I don’t know why. All I can think is that I was delirious with pain and half asleep. I woke up several times during the night in cold sweats from the pain. So unhappy. I came into work late today because even though the head is gone now, I still feel kinda sick and weird (like I have a hangover from the headache) and I need to get some sleep.

I HATE MIGRAINES!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

Oh, I hear you with the migraines - have had a few lately myself. Feel better and thanks for the comment on my shawl!!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Yarngirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home