Thursday, September 15, 2005

Shep and Jenn's Wedding

I just had to blog about this fabulous wedding I went to on Labor Day. I love this couple and they have a wonderful group of family friends. Here is Mr. and Mrs. Shepard sharing their first kiss


The had such beautiful weather and the country club was one of the prettiest sites for a wedding I have ever been to. So far it all seems normal right? Well the craziness began when we learned what the judge who married them does in his spare time.


Yup that is him at the reception. But that was only the beginning. The wig also made an appearance:

I feel I should point out that this is not a wig the DJ gave us, but a wig that has been making the rounds for a while now.

Even the groom needed to wear the wig.

Baby Ryan felt left out so he got to wear the wig the next day. Scary, but he kinda reminds me of Gene Simmons in it.

The real highlight of the night came when all of our furry friends arrived. There is a long tradition of these guys going to weddings. Best man Mark explained it like this "We knew we their visit wouldn't be a surprise, but we thought the sheer number of them would be a shocker"

First up was a visit from Bricky (Waz) who is the mascot of the school Shep is principle of.


Next we have Spongebob (Craig):

Since both live under the sea I guess they are old friends.

Barney (Mark) made an appearance:



Followed by Big Bird:
I just had such a great time at this wedding as I am sure everyone did.

7 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of these crazy lovebirds. I'm going to tell my mother that some people really do get to have mascots at their weddings!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Mel said...

Your stories at Stitch n B*tch were so funny about this wedding. These pictures are even funnier. LOL.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger kristen said...

Poor little baby Ryan! He is so not happy in the wig!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger • B E N B E N E K • said...

Just wanted to announce the 4th anniversary of Hand Knits for Young Moderns - a website filled with scans from vintage knitting pattern books - thank you!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

What a great wedding. Fall is the perfect time. The wig reminded me of Phil's website over at: www.playazball.blogspot.com

Washington Cube Was Here. #110

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger dinahsaurus said...

Brooke-- Hi! Thanks for the note! I mailed the CottonEase you won last Wed or Thurs., so you should get it soon!

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was their wedding planner!! what a fun couple - as you can see from the pictures = )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home