Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Knitting from the Fair

The fact is I have been kitting all year. I just haven't been good about detailing things here. But here is some photos of the rest of the things I entered in the fair. Pink Shell

Purple Felt Bag

Kitty and Socks
Not the best photo, but Kitty just had to get in the action.

Charlotte's Web

Sewn Tote
It's not knitting, and it's not very well made but I love it. I am still just learning to sew and I think it is a good first effort.

Hat

Felted Blue Bag

Dibs on RibsDibs on Ribs


Blue Ridge RaglanClose up of Blue Ridge Raglan

5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger veganknitter said...

wait, so your cat didn't make those socks?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Leah said...

I see you have many patterns you have created on your own. I would love it, if you would stop by and see if you would be interested in featuring any of your patterns on my website: http://tightknitfriends.com You have beautiful work!

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy New Year Brooke. Hope to see you in 2007.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Short Sale Real Estate said...

Why did you stop the blogging?

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger b.knits said...

your projects look great.love the shawl & the felted bag.funny you have the same things in my blog including cat pictures! i'm at www.beesknits.blogspot.com
my kids encouraged me to do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home